●What does "Kowai" mean? It's the Japanese word for "Scary."
●How much are tickets? -$99 VIP Memberships and $55 Weekend Memberships. Grab a Hotel room for the best experience. Memberships are available at the door, but VIPs will sell out
● Are tickets available at the door? Yes, for $5 more than online cost. Paying cash avoids TIXR fees
●When is Kowai Con? June 30 - July 2 at the Courtyard Marriot Pflugerville, Texas
● What is this convention based on? Horror genre of Japanese Animation
● Is my hotel room included with the ticket? No; they are separate purchases
● Does each person staying at the hotel need to buy a room? No, just one per room up to 4 per room
● Do I have to stay at the hotel? -No, but we highly recommend it, even if you are local. With things to do for 14+ hours a day, there is simply too much to do. This is NOT a come-and-go comic con. This is a weekend retreat
● Is this a family-friendly show? -No. This event is based on disturbing and graphic manga and anime
● Is there a Military Discount? - At the door with active ID. Thank you for your service!
● Where can I sign up for ___? -Click on Get Involved
● Where is the schedule? -Schedule page
● Where can I see the guest list? -On the Guests Page
● Are there day passes? -Yes, day passes are available online or at the door
● Can I get a refund for my membership? -No. All sales are final. Yes, this means you; there are no exceptions
● When does______ happen? -Check our Schedule page
● Does it cost to meet the celebrities? -No, but photos and autographs do. Prices set by each guest
● How much are autographs and photos? -Depends on the celebrity, but around $20~$40. Click Guests for more info
● Where do I sign up to volunteer? -Click on the Volunteer button
● How much are artist and vendor booths? -Click on the Artists' Alley & Exhibitor Booths icon to apply (SOLD OUT for 2023)
● Where can I book my hotel room? -On our Hotel page
● Where is the Dress Code / Cosplay / Weapons / Health Policy? -Click the one you want to read
● Will there be security? -Yes
● Are masks and/or vaccines mandatory? -Absolutely not, unless mandated by the government.